Do you have experience in a property support role and pride yourself in providing a high standard of client service? Are you a courteous, considerate, and pragmatic individual?
Our client, a top 100 law firm, is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Private Property team.
You will be:
- Providing a first-class service to clients, supporting the wider team in bringing client matters to conclusion
- Drafting of legal documents and management of files
- Complying with policies and practices, taking responsibility for understanding the requirements, and promoting their importance to colleagues
- Assisting with the achievement and tracking of targets and performance indicators
- Preparing contract packs, carrying out searches, dealing with SDLT forms and payments
- Completing applications to the Land Registry
Your skills and experience:
- Strong and clear communication skills, able to adapt style when necessary and provide a professional approach to client matters
- Able to multitask and organise successfully, managing workload and expectations
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Knowledge of Solicitor’s accounts and able to prepare completion statements
- Competent IT skills and a fast learner of new systems, and demonstrable experience using conveyancing management systems
- Good decision-making ability, able to take accountability for actions with an open and honest approach
If this sounds like you, please apply today.