Are you an experienced Conveyancer who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you interested in managing a varied and challenging caseload? Then we have an opportunity that could suit you working for a leading law firm with offices in Bristol.
What you’ll do:
- Take ownership of an allocated caseload of predominantly new build purchases with some re-mortgage issues
- Work closely with the wider Real Estate Group and liaise with developer
- Oversee the smooth progress of all property transactions
- Ensure all appropriate quality service and compliance matters are met
Your skills and experience:
- You’ll have prior experience working in a high-volume case management role within the property sector
- You’ll have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- You’ll have commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- You’ll have strong IT skills and be able to become familiar with new systems quickly
If this sounds like you, apply today.