Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you manage a varied and challenging caseload? Are you looking for a role with high-quality work and a transparent path for promotion? If yes then this role could be for you.
Through sustained success, our client need a Conveyancer to join their New Homes team based in their Taunton offices.
As a Conveyancer you will be taking ownership of your own caseloads, assisting clients through the drafting of relevant documents and ensuring compliance to enable housing transactions to go through smoothly. You will be working closely with Conveyancing Assistants and Legal Administrators to ensure a first class service is provided.
As a Conveyancer in the New Homes team your day to day duties will be:
- Taking ownership of the allocated caseload of predominantly new build purchase with some remortgage matters
- Working closely with the Unit Leader and others within the wider Real Estate Group
- Liaising with developers
- Overseeing the smooth progress of all property transactions
- Ensuring all appropriate quality service and compliance for all matters are met
The success of the team has been underpinned by the success of the team members. They are looking for similar talented individuals therefore you would need you to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience working in a high volume case management role within the property sector
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Commitment to working within a quality standard environment
- Strong IT skills with the ability to become familiar with new systems quickly
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other colleagues internally, both within the wider team and across all practice areas.
- Excellent all round communication skills including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
If this sounds like you please apply today.