Are you an experienced compliance professional, with strong skills in conflict checks and an excellent understanding of risk management? Have you had experience managing or mentoring a team?
A prestigious top law firm in central Bristol is looking for a Conflicts Manager to join their busy but friendly team. You will act as their Senior Conflicts Analyst, whilst also supervising and managing the wider Conflicts team.
Due to the current situation, video interviews will be carried out in place of face to face interviews.
- Lead and oversee the Conflicts Analysts internationally (London, Bristol and Asia)
- Train members of the Conflicts team on the firm’s conflicts procedures
- Perform anti-terrorist and sanctions checks for each new client
- Assist in the maintenance of conflicts database
- Handle conflict checks requests using Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Escalate ongoing conflicts requests to the Risk & Compliance legal team where neccessary
Your skills and experience:
- You have prior experience of managing a small team
- You’ve had experience working with an international client base
- You have a deep understanding of the conflict rules and SRA code
- You have an excellent understanding of mouney laundering and KYC regulation
- You have working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX, InterAction and workflow (desirable)
- You’re educated to degree level or have the relevant specialist qualifications (AML qualification desirable)
Sounds like you? Then please apply today.