Are you experienced in conflicts and compliance? Do you want the chance to work for a highly-respected law firm?
One of the UK’s major international firms is looking for a quick-thinking, data-focused analyst to join their Conflicts team in Bristol. You’ll provide a superior conflict checking service to the whole firm to ensure that new client documentation meets compliance requirements.
- Handle conflict checks and assist in the maintenance of the conflicts database
- Receive CDD forms, checking for accuracy and state of completion
- Perform anti-terrorist and sanctions checks using Worldcheck
- Store PDF forms and evidence in FileSite
- Ensure that fresh FYC evidence is submitted
- Undertake basic data quality checks for new clients
You will have:
- An understanding of the conflict rules
- Strong business research skills
- A high commitment to accuracy and efficiency with excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and work to your own initiative
You’ll be joining a collaborative firm with a modern approach to their work. For more information, please get in touch today.