Do you have Financial Services experience, preferably in SIPPs? Do you have a good working knowledge of operational risk and compliance? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client, a leading pensions provider, is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Bristol team.
- Support colleagues with risk identification, assessment, and analysis and ensure that corrective action is undertaken
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of the Compliance Mentoring Plan
- Deliver regular, timely, and relevant reporting on Compliance Monitoring findings for management including recommending remedial action
- Act as a point of escalation to investigate suspicious referrals and other forms of potential financial crime
Your skills and experience:
- Able to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Understanding of the needs of our customers and focused on customer outcomes
- Able to absorb, understand and apply new or existing principles to the role
- Able to work well and calmly under pressure
- Able to identify data anomalies and correct them at the source
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.