Do you have solid knowledge and experience in regulation, compliance, data protection, and AML? Are you looking for a role where you’re the ‘go to’ compliance professional in the Senior Management Team?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A Devon-based established law firm is looking for a Compliance professional to join the team on a permanent basis. You will be a key member of the compliance function, providing advice and support internally on regulatory issues and ensure the firm complies with regulation. This role will be a mix of home working and office work, which can be flexible depending on the candidate.
· Further to the above, you’ll run a broad range of activities from advising the Board, Lawyers and support staff in various aspects from process improvements to risk management
· Work with the COLP, COFA, MLRO and internal Risk Group to suggest and implement improvements
· Manage all AML enquiries, keeping up to date with any audit and regularity requirements
· Actively train and coach other members of staff on compliance, and the necessity of it for the business
Your skills and experience:
· You have a solid understanding of a wide variety of compliance, whether this is gained in a law firm (ideal), or wider professional services (initial training can be required where necessary)
· You will be a senior compliance professional
· You have excellent communication skills, and ideally some experience training/coaching senior members of a firm in compliance
· Ideally you will have professional compliance qualifications
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.