Are you a confident interpersonal individual with excellent communication and persuasion skills? Do you have have previous compliance experience within a financial services role?
A leading wealth management firm based in central Bath is seeking a Compliance Associate to join it’s Risk and Compliance team.
Reporting to the Group Head of RIsk and Compliance, you will:
– Assist with the production of Risk & Compliance’s Governance reporting
– Provide compliance approval of Marketing material including presentations, websites, articles and document templates
– Assist with Risk and Compliance monitoring in accordance with the agreed plan
– Ensure that the business gathers sufficient records to meet compliance obligations for regulatory reporting
– Support the training and awareness that the firm’s policies and regulatory requirements
– Provide a timely and clear complaint response to business queries
– Assist the Risk and Compliance team achieve its broader team objectives
Your skills and qualifications:
– You will have one year of compliance experience in a financial services role
– You will have the ability to work to deadlines
– You will have strong IT skills (especially Excel, Word, Email)
– You will have two years’ experience in a financial services role
– You will have excellent communication skills
– You will be able to successfully work in a team
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179706505 to find out more.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.