Are you a recent graduate looking for your first role in the financial services sector? Do you have excellent Excel skills, and enjoy handling and analysing data?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
An award-winning wealth management company in central Bristol are looking for a Complex Servicing Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be crucial in carrying out a range of administrative tasks, responsible for the calculation and maintenance of Capital Gains Tax for all Clients in preparation for the production of annual reports for HMRC.
The firm and its employees are proud of what they do and how they do it, and are looking for someone to share an equal passion for what they do. They are in a position to conduct online interviews, and can onboard people from home if need be.
· Calculate and transnational data into the company system
· Produce annual Capital Gains Tax reports and audit them
· Manage and communicate with distribution and clients in the event of Corporate Actions
· Identify any issues with the process and actively suggest ways to resolve them
· Carry out accuracy checks of your own work, and colleagues in the team
· Collaborate with all team members and support training of new staff
Your skills and experience:
· You will be of graduate calibre (or equivalent) with ideally a relevant degree in an analytic/data driven role
· You will have strong Microsoft Excel skills
· You will ideally have some experience working within financial services, with some awareness of FCA regulations
· You will have excellent communication skills
· You have excellent numeracy, Excel skills and eye for detail
If this sounds like you then please apply today to be considered. If you haven’t heard from us between 3-5 working days, then unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion.