Do you have excellent communication skills, with an inquisitive and investigatory nature? Do you have previous experience as a Complaint Handler working in a financial services organisation with relevant qualifications?
Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading provider of wealth and investment management services, is looking for a Complaints Handler to join the Client Resolution Team on a 12 month fixed term basis.
– Investigate the causes of customer dissatisfaction and resolve complaints
– Liaise with clients, advisors, portfolio managers and support staff
– Identify and escalate root cause trends and issues
– Build positive customer relationships
– Ensure all complaints are logged correctly
– Considerable experience working within a financial services organisation
– Strong pensions and/or investments knowledge
– Customer service experience
– Previous complaint handling knowledge, ideally to FCA standards
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Relevant financial service qualifications – Level 3 Financial Planning Certificate, CII R01 or CF1
If you are interested in this role please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org