Do you have digital media experience and a passion for communications? Are you interested in developing your skills within a professional, legal environment?
We are recruiting for a Communications Executive to join a leading Law firm with offices in Exeter. This role is pivotal in supporting and delivering the firm’s internal, external and online communications requirements.
· Produce engaging online and offline collateral including information guides, presentations, online banners, adverts, infographics and social posts
· Design and coordinate webinar and online event invitations, monitoring responses
· Manage the firm’s image library including assisting with sourcing imagery
· Assist with the running of the firm’s social media channels
· Monitor website, email and social media traffic and create analytical reports
Your skills and experience:
· You will have previous experience in a communications focussed role, ideally from a professional service environment
· You will have digital media experience having worked with back-end CMS platforms, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
· You will be aware of current tools across digital media and be keen to develop these skills further
· You will have a positive attitude and be willing to take on responsibilities in key areas from the outset
If this sounds like you, apply today for further information