Do you have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel? Do you have excellent self-management and prioritization skills? Then this may be the role for you!
Our client, a leading Wealth Performance Management firm, is seeking a Commercial Finance Assistant to join their Exeter team!
- Manage internal systems and processes
- Assist with funding enquiries to include collating required information from clients and liaising with lenders
- Manage workflow for the directors
- Assist with business development
Your skills and experience:
- IT literate with a strong knowledge of MS Office products
- An incredibly organised individual who can juggle several projects at once
- Drive to learn and acquire new skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.