Are you looking for the opportunity to start your financial career? Do you have proven excellent communication skills and would be comfortable in a client facing environment?
Our client, a leading wealth management firm based in Bristol, is seeking a Client Services Representative to join their growing team.
– You will provide training support to Financial Advisers as and when directed
– You will liaise with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete tasks
– You will provide sales support to the firm’s sales staff and Financial Advisers
– You will manage all online queries through to completion
– You will investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion
– You will provide online support and guidance for New Business applications on Portal
– You will complete basic administration processes and produce client documentation
– You will continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the firm is highly valued by their customers
Your skills and qualifications:
– You will have previous experience within the financial services industry, particularly externally-facing client servicing
– You will have a good understanding of model portfolios
– You will have an understanding of Bonds, GIA, ISA and SIPP
– You will have a reasonable understanding of Wrap platforms
– You will either be studying form or completed a Financial Services qualification, for example IOC, CII or Certificate in Financial Planning
If you would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01179706505 to find out more.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.