Are you a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills? Do you have previous experience within client services? Do you have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award winning wealth management firm, is seeking a Client Services Executive to join their dynamic Client Services team in Bath on a 12 month contract.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Client Services Executives Team Manager, you will:
- Manage high volumes of calls from Financial Advisors, Clients, Sales Team and Third Party Service Providers
- Ensure technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations
- Assist with issues to any potential cases by obtaining outstanding information
- Focus on developing, implementing and sharing best practice
- Provide support and training to the team
- Own and manage relationships with Financial Advisors and clients
- Get involved in technical projects
Your skills and qualities:
- You will have previous Client Services experience
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You will be a proactive and confident individual with high attention to detail
- You are PC literate
- You have the ability to to work well individually and as part of a team
About the firm:
- An independent wealth management service for Investment Advisors and their clients
- Innovative, highly professional and vibrant financial services company
- Fast moving, results-orientated and dynamic culture
If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who’d be appropriate for this role, please share it with them – If you refer someone who is successful, we will reward you with vouchers of your choice.