Do you have previous financial services experience and excellent client skills ? Are you confident and personable with a professional telephone manner?
Our client, a wealth management company, is looking for a Client Services and Client Onboarding Representative to act as an interface between all departments via telephone, post and email. You will also set up new client accounts and ensure client data is up to date.
You will be joining a highly supportive and collaborative team.
- Develop positive internal and external relationships
- Deliver excellent customer services outcomes through completion of processes
- Provide information, reports and guidance on request
- Take ownership of investigating and solving client’s problems whilst liaising with other areas of the business and 3rd party providers
- Produce routine reporting to the Financial Crime Team
- Record and escalate material breaches
- Make client data amendments
- Identify and resolve issues in line with TCF Principles
- Handle client complaints with empathy and sincerity
Your skills and qualifications:
- You will ideally have previous experience within financial services
- You will work with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- You will be able to work to deadlines
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
- You’ll have excellent numeracy and MS Excel skills
- You’ll have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- You will adopt an analytical approach to problem solving and decision making
About the firm:
- A leading provider of personalised investment management
- A firm that is proud of what they do and how they do it
- A growing and evolving business which encourages employees to take an active role in that progressio
If this sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful, we will reward you with vouchers of your choice!