Do you have administration experience within the Financial Services? Are you committed to providing excellent customer service? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, a leading investment management firm, is looking for a Client Services Executive to join their Chichester office on a 6 month FTC.
- Manage the client facing administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience
- Take ownership of all client administration tasks undertaken and manage the expectations of stakeholders
- Provide end to end management of account opening, on-boarding, and transfer processes
- Processing client payments and account amendments
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, including attending client meetings
- Experience working in a similar role in Financial Services, the Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Experience managing the end-to-end administration processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- A strong working knowledge of IT software and supports others in utilising this correctly
If this role sounds of interest, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.