Do you have extensive client-focused administration experience and the desire to work within a leading investment firm? Do you already have professional experience within a financial services or regulatory environment?
One of the UK’s leading providers of investment management services is looking for a Client Service Executive to join them in their London office on a 12 month FTC. You will act as the first point of contact for client enquiries, manage client administration processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing the client investment administration process including account ordering, transfers, and onboarding
- Taking ownership and successfully managing the expectations of all stakeholders
- Acting as the “go to” person for investment administration queries
- Attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration matters
- Maintaining and building good relationships with the team and wider functions
- Identifying opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvements
- Contribute to company development by actively participating in projects, committees etc
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have experience of working in a similar role in financial services, investment or wealth management industry
- Ideally you will have experience in managing end-to-end administration processes
- You have experience of working in a regulatory environment
- You are naturally proactive and accountable, with excellent attention to detail
- You can build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- You’d be keen to undertake further professional qualifications as required
This role will suit someone who has previous Client Services experience from the financial services, investment or wealth management industry. If this is you, please get in touch today!