Are you looking for an opportunity to specialise in ESG / ethical & sustainable investing? Do you have prior client-facing administration experience in financial services?
This is a newly created role where you’ll be joining a growing team who are leading the way in the world of ESG. They pride themselves on their home-grown talent so rest assured, you’ll have every opportunity to learn and grow.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Confidently managing the client-facing administration processes (account opening, onboarding, transfer processes, client payments, account amendments)
- Liaising between the investment team and the operation teams
- Understanding client suitability requirements (ATRQ, Financial Questionnaires)
- Supporting the quarterly portfolio valuation processes, participating in projects and relevant committees
- Attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience of working in a similar role within Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management
- Experience of managing end-to-end administration processes
- Knowledge of regulatory environments
- Grades A-C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to apply.