Do you have experience managing end-to-end administration processes as well as a background within Financial Services? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, an ethical and sustainable Investment Services Firm, is looking for a Client Service Executive to join their London team.
- Act as the first point of contact for client enquiries and manage the client administrative processes
- Be responsible for the end to end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams where appropriate
- Maintain client support systems and data
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role within Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Experience managing end-to-end administration processes
- Experience managing administrative staff would be advantageous
- Knowledge of regulatory environments
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.