Do you have extensive client-focused administration experience and the desire to specialise further within financial planning? Are you already working towards your Diploma in Financial Planning or do you already have professional experience within financial services or a regulatory environment?
One of the UK’s leading providers of investment management services is looking for a Client Service Executive to join them in their Bristol office. You will provide administrative support to Financial Planners, proactively engage with clients and support relationships with IMs and stakeholder to contribute to an excellent client experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Proactively engage with clients to help them get up to date with matters in hand
- Coordinate work of FPs, FPAs and others in the delivery of service to clients
- Provision of administrative support to Financial Planners
- Process new business applications
- Support relationships with IMs, Clients, external providers and all other stakeholders
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have experience of working in a similar role in financial services or financial planning industry
- You have experience of working in a regulatory environment
- You are naturally proactive and accountable, with excellent attention to detail
- You can build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
This role will suit someone who is working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning and keen to undertake further qualifications as required. If this is you, please get in touch today!