Do you have two years’ administrative or customer service experience? Do you have outstanding organisation and self-prioritisation skills? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, a well-regarded Bermuda based company, is looking for a Client Services Administrator to support their Bristol team.
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound email and phone queries
- Remind customers of their appointments via letters and phone calls
- Administer internal systems for tracking and recording customer transactions and contact
- Take bookings from customers and enter them on internal systems, amending bookings when necessary
- Complete all tasks within scheduled deadlines
Your skills and qualifications:
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills
- IT proficient with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment to find out further information.