Do you have previous financial services experience with the ability to deliver excellent customer service? Are you computer literate, with a strong working knowledge of Excel? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for a Client Services Administrator to join an integral area of the company on a 12 month contract. You will work alongside other operational teams to complete various administrative tasks.
- Deliver excellent customer service to ensure that the company is highly valued by clients
- Liaise with the relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete applications via telephone, letter or email
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies, procedures and checklists
- Be responsible for the completion of administrative tasks in the relevant area
- Ensure all items received by the team are processed within the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Complete daily banking of cheques and collating client payments direct into bank accounts
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- You will have a good academic record
- You will be computer literate, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- You will have good attention to detail
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will have the ability to work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- You will have experience in administering pensions, particularly income drawdown schemes (desirable)
- You will have platform knowledge and/or experience (desirable)
About the Firm:
- An independent wealth management service for Investment Advisors and their clients
- Innovative, highly professional and vibrant financial services company
- Fast moving, results-orientated and dynamic culture
Please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for further information. If you know anyone that is suitable and looking for a new opportunity, please pass on our details as we offer vouchers if referrals are placed.