Do you have experience in cashiering within a law firm environment? Can you build new relationships with ease?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A prestigious law firm based in Bristol is looking for a Legal Cashier to join to team on a permanent basis. In this role, you’ll be crucial in ensuring all transactions are processed through the UK client bank accounts in a timely manner.
Due to the current situation, video interviews will be carried out in place of face to face interviews.
· Create and establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure focus is maintained on all client account transactions
· Ensure the accurate allocation and processing of client account receipts and payments
· Ensure the above is done whilst adhering to both financial policies and Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR)
· Ensure that reconciliations of the office bank accounts are performed within correct time frames
· Produce various management reports as and when they are needed
Your skills and experience:
· You will have experience in a financial role, ideally cashiering, within a legal environment
· You have strong Microsoft Office experience including Excel
· You will have knowledge of the financial policies and SAR legislations
· You have experience in establishing and developing key relationships
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.