Do you have administrative experience? Are you a graduate looking to progress your career in a thriving financial services firm? This could be the role for you.
A leading provider for Wealth and Investment Management is looking for a Client Administrator to join their experienced team.
In this position you will:
- Liaise with customers and financial advisors to ensure pension products are managed suitably
- Be responsible for managing pension transfers
- Handle maturity and drawndown quotes
- Inform customers of the options they have under pension freedom changes
- You are a confident communicator who can liaise with people across all levels
- You have strong organisational and time management skills
- You have previous experience in administration within financial services
- You are IT literate, with experience in MS Office (including Excel and Word)
- You ideally have experience of personal pensions
This role would suit someone who has administrative experience within a financial services environment. If you want to work in a firm that is renowned for its care for the growth and progression of its employees, please contact Leah at Flair 4 Recruitment for more information.