Are you an experienced Legal Cashier with managerial/team leading experience? Do you have excellent knowledge of SRA rules?
A prestigious law firm in Bristol are looking for a Legal Cashier Manager to join them on a permanent basis. In the role you’ll be crucial in providing advice, influence and recommendations in all things legal cashiering.
Along with a competitive salary, this firm offers an excellent working culture with a focus on work/life balance, along with great benefits.
· Ensure timely client payments and ensure compliance adhering to SRA Rules and AML regulations
· Authorise transactions on behalf of the finance department
· Drive forward internal and external relationships in adherence to SAR regulation
· Provide support, encouragement and feedback to the legal cashier team
· Prepare reports as necessary
Your skills and experience:
· You have strong legal cashiering experience gained from a law firm
· You will have experience in management or team leading
· You have excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills
· You will ideally be degree educated, although this is not essential
If this sounds like you then please apply today to be considered. Even if this doesn’t sound like quite the right role for you, we would still love to hear from you!
Within our prestigious client base we are likely to have other roles, not yet advertised, which might be more suitable.
We can also work proactively for you, and generate specific interest in your profile. A great way to get ahead of other candidates.
If you have any friends or colleagues considering a career move, we would be grateful if you could point them in our direction. We reward successful referrals with shopping vouchers of your choice