Are you an experienced people manager? Have you had experience managing PA’s in a professional services environment?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A prestigious top law firm in Bristol is looking for a Business Support Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. In this role, you’ll be crucial in managing PA services across two offices. You will proactively improve support service efficiency, best practice, and improving PA service across the firm.
Additional to the above, you will:
· Oversee and manage a large team of PA’s in terms of knowledge sharing, regular one to ones, and team meetings
· Identify and implement new ways of working
· Carry out successful mentoring and development of Senior PA’s and PA’s
Your skills and experience:
· You will have experience managing PA’s previously, this is an essential requirement
· You will have worked within a professional services firm before
· You have experience identifying and improving current practices/procedures
· You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
· You will ideally have a management qualification
Sounds like you? Then please apply today to be considered.