Are you hard working, driven and motivated to learn new skills? Are you looking for the opportunity to utilise your excellent business support administration skillset in a challenging and supportive environment? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. There is opportunity for growth and progression for the right person and you’d be joining and friendly team focused environment.
- To provide administrative support to the team and deal with general queries received in the team mailbox
- To communicate confidentially and appropriately within the business recognising the roles, responsibilities and seniority of all stakeholders
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Curtis Banks agreed Operational and Organisation models
- To continually and actively develop technical knowledge in a proactive forward thinking manner
Your skills and qualifications:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and Visio is highly desirable
- Good technical knowledge of pension administration systems (SIPP, SSAS) and regulatory requirements is desirable
- A high degree of interpersonal skills and be able to prioritise workloads on a daily basis
If you’d like to apply, get in touch today – email ellie@flair4recruitment or call 0117 970 6505 for more information.