Are you an experienced Business Development professional? Have you had experience dealing with financial services clients, or working in the financial services sector?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A Top 100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for an experienced Business Development professional to join the Finance team as a Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing existing relationships.
- Understand the issues of the Sector you are operating in, map out emerging trends and develop the firms USPs in relevant markets
- Develop strategies and development opportunities in the Finance markets
- Create propositions, and ensure that propositions remain ahead of the competitions (price, service etc)
- Create growth targets for the team, ensuring both existing client and priority target clients get equal attention
- Put together a calendar of events that supports your targeted BD plan
- Work with the tender’s team to ensure tenders are of high quality and impact
Your skills and experience:
- You will have a proven track record in B2B business development
- You will have experience in the financial services sector, preferably working with banks and lenders
- You will ideally have some experience working in a law firm, or an understanding of the environment
- You will have excellent communication skills, with an ability to deal with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- You can work on your own initiative, and have a tenacious attitude
Sounds like you? Then please apply today for more information.