Are you a business development professional with experience in a sector approach? Do you have a strong commercial and financial understanding?
Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for a Business Development Manager to join them in driving revenue through BD focussed activities.
You will be:
- Developing and maintaining target lists including financial analysis, identifying gaps and any leads
- Driving and supporting planned activity and working with the Communications team to deliver
- Creating capability statements for new opportunities within the sector
- Working with the sector lead to drive collaboration across service lines, ensuring regular communications
- Tracking and reporting on sector objectives
- Development of external market profile to unlock new opportunities
Your skills and experience:
- Deadline driven, with exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
- Persuasive and an effective problem-solver
- Flexible and a great team player, able to effectively collaborate to achieve results
- Commitment to and experience working within a quality standard environment
- Strong all-round communication skills, as well as the ability to produce compelling sales material
If this sounds like you please apply today.