Are you from a professional services background with Business Development experience? Do you have a natural ability in spotting opportunities and building relationships?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A top 100 law firm in central Bristol or London is looking for a Business Development Executive to join their positive and supportive team. You’d be pivotal in coordinating and supporting all internal and external business development activities for the sector you’ll be working with
· Assist and deliver sector BD plans through agreed sales and marketing activities
· Project manage sector pitchers, working closely with the pitch team and relevant fee earners to find and follow best practice
· Support sector opportunity pipelines, and assist opportunities to convert opportunities into wins
· Work closely with the events team to make sure events are delivered at a successful rate
· Support the BD Manager and Campaigns team
· Closely work with relevant fee-earners as well as Digital and Brand teams to produce sector specific content
Your skills and experience
· You will be familiar with how Business Development works in a professional service setting
· You have first class communication skills, with an ability to talk to high level stakeholders
· You will be confident in briefing partners and lawyers on sales and marketing activities
· You will ideally have experience using InterAction or a similar CRM
· You will ideally have managed projects in the past
· You’ll ideally be educated to graduate level, or have CIM qualifications
This would really suit someone with solid marketing experience, who has touched on business development, and looking to focus on this in their next role.