Do you have previous business development, marketing or account management experience? Do you have experience dealing with clients in the health sector?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A top 100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for a Business Development Executive to join a growing team managing their health sector clients. Working alongside the Business Development Manager, you’ll provide exceptional support to the Market Focus Groups in the delivery of their business plans.
- Act as the link between the Market Focus Groups and the Business Development and Marketing team
- Manage the budget allocation of the Business Development department
- Support the BDM in achieving the overall objectives and financial performance
- Support the implementation of business plans regarding workstreams, market information, client research, campaigns and events
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Support Business Development proposals
- Give day to day support of key strategic relationships
Your skills and experience:
- You will have business development experience or a client-based role within a health or professional services environment
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to persuade and influence high-level colleagues and stakeholders
- You will have first-class organisational skills
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
About the firm:
- Leading firm within the health sector
- A firm focussed on innovation and process improvement
- Agile working and opportunities for personal development
If this sounds like you, and you’d like more information – then please get in touch today with a copy of your CV.