Do you have a background in stock brokering, private banking or investment banking? Is the time right for you relocate to fulfil your career ambitions in an outstanding island setting?
We are working exclusively with a leading independent offshore financial service firm who are offering a unique opportunity as Broker Assistant in their Bermuda office:
- Coordinate new account opening for new clients ensuring documentation is complete and compliant
- Input trades for clients including buying, selling, and trading in stocks, mutual funds, forex bonds and other securities for clients
- Provide general client administration and process Money Market and fund requests
- Provide an ad-hoc PA service for the CEO including organising travel and hotels
Your skills and experience:
- You must be CISI Level 4 qualified
- Previous experience in a similar role including trading or support
- Experience of wire transfers and account documentation
You will be offered an attractive salary, relocation package, work permit and initial flights.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been dreaming of send your application today.