Do you have finance experience in either a legal services firm, or financial services firm? Are you looking to join an excellent law firm with excellent career prospects?
Then this could be the role for you.
A top 100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for a Billing Assistant to join the new, and growing team. You’d be at the forefront of the new department, where you can watch it develop with your help. You’ll be providing an efficient and effective bill processing service, keeping in line with the firm’s policies and procedures.
• Use technical expertise to provide a seamless billing service, ensuring compliance is kept at all times
• Ensure draft bills and engrossed invoices are issued in line with the firms policies and procedures
• Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure no significant delays occur
• Ensure relevant authorisation is obtained where appropriate
• Maintain a report of cancelled and reissued invoices and logging of information for use in financial audit
• Issue ad-hoc reports for internal and external reports
Your skills and experience:
• You will need experience working in a financial role at a law firm or a similar professional services environment
• You are a highly organised individual, managing tasks in a busy work environment
• You will need to have strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
• You will have the ability to work collaboratively with the team providing quality support
• You are IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft office with excellent Excel capabilities
If you are interested in this role, please apply today to be considered