Are you an ACCA/ACA qualified Auditor with experience supervising others and delegating work effectively? Do you take pride in your organisational skills, with the ability to work on several assignments at once? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award-winning financial services firm, is looking for an Audit Senior to join their talented team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will:
- Perform and complete the audit process for each assignment given
- Perform training for junior staff, ensuring that their work is assigned and reviewed effectively
- Establish strong relationships with key contracts at the client
- Work on several different assignments at once and ensure that deadlines are met
- Provide progress reports to the manager
- This role involves lots of travel and time away visiting different client sites
- You are ACA or ACCA qualified
- You have audit and accounts experience gained within professional services
- You can organise and prioritise your workload effectively
- You have previous experience supervising others and delegating work
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise across all levels, and build strong client relationships
About the company:
- An award winning and leading, independently owned financial and professional services firm
- They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
- A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
This is an opportunity to work in one of the largest independently owned financial firms that prides itself on its tailored service to private clients. If this position sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.