Do you have experience in a client orientated role within Financial Services? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Then this may be the role for you.
Our client, an ethical and sustainable Investment Services Firm, is looking for an Investment Assistant Manager to join their Bristol team.
- Assist the Investment Manager in the care of client portfolios to ensure that a high level of professional standards is maintained at all time
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter, in a prompt and accurate manner
- Execute trades as required by Senior Managers
- Communicate and liaise with IT and Operations Departments to implement any necessary changes to the systems and records
- Maintain and develop great relationships with Brokers, Professional Advisors and other organisations carrying out research so that investment and technical knowledge is maintained and increased
Your skills and qualifications:
- Experience in a client orientated role within Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Minimum level 4 qualified preferably the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
- Keeps up to date with developments in the industry, including new products, legislation, and regulation
- Knowledge of regulatory environments
If this sounds like you, please contact Ellie Luxton at Flair for Recruitment for more information.