Are you an experienced compliance professional, with a focus on Anti-Money Laundering (AML)? Do you have a specific ICA diploma qualification in compliance or AML?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A prestigious top 100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for an AML Manager to join them on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be crucial in carrying out AML and sanction checks for new and existing clients and third party payers. You will also train members of the AML and Conflicts team on an ongoing basis and develop them.
· Analyse and establish the corporate structure for clients where relevant
· Lead and oversee AML Specialists and Analysts nationally, and internationally – which will include completing performance development reviews, recruitment of new members, and identifying development needs
· Advise partners on further details that are required from the clients
· Research, identify and verify new clients by using online data providers and other online resources
· Ensure partners and the wider firm complete risk profile requirements for the firms onboarding system
· Assigning a risk rating to the client, and escalating it onto the wider compliance team if need be
Your skills and experience:
· You will deep knowledge and understanding of AML and KYC requirement, ideally gained from legal services
· Ideally you will have experience managing a small team previously
· You will have obtained an ICA qualification diploma in Compliance or AML
· You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
· You are ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
If this sounds like you, then please apply today to be considered