Are you an experienced compliance professional, with a focus on Anti-Money Laundering (AML)? Do you have a specific ICA qualification in compliance or AML?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A prestigious top 100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for an AML Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be crucial in carrying out AML and sanction checks for new and existing clients and third party payers.
· Analyse and establish the corporate structure for clients where relevant
· Advise partners on further details that are required from the clients
· Research, identify and verify new clients by using online data providers and other online resources
· Ensure partners and the wider firm complete risk profile requirements for the firms onboarding system
· Assigning a risk rating to the client, and escalating it onto the wider compliance team if need be
· Carry out due-diligence on third party payers in line with company policy
Your skills and experience:
· You will have experience in a similar role, ideally gained from legal services
· You will have obtained an ICA qualification in Compliance or AML
· You have strong working knowledge of AML rules, and Know your client (KYC)
· You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
· You are ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
If this sounds like you, then please apply today to be considered