Do you have previous administrative experience in a law firm? Are you a proactive individual with excellent organisational skills?
Then this role could be perfect for you.
A top 100 law firm in central London is looking for an Administration Assistant to join the Commercial Property team on permanent basis. You will be required to work quickly, accurately and efficiently whilst remaining calm under pressure on a busy workload.
· Manage and prepare case files, which will include copying, scanning, faxing, archiving and closing files
· Document production, including letter, spreadsheets and PowerPoint
· Answer telephone for the team when required, and pass along messages
· Communicate with client’s confidentiality and professionally
· Assist the team with any ad hoc tasks during busy periods
Your skills and experience:
· You will have administrative experience ideally working with a law firm
· You are proficient in IT and competent using Microsoft packages
· You have excellent organisational skills with a flexible working attitude
· You have first class communication skills both written and verbal
If you’re interested in this role, please apply today to be considered.