Are you looking for an interesting and varied role within administration? Do you have strong administration skills and a good eye for detail?
Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a prestigious wealth management firm is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
· Collate & distribute account opening packs and ensure that they are fully and accurately completed and that all necessary documentation is provided
· Monitor the progress and timeliness of account opening and asset/cash transfers to meet our client service standards and keep all relevant internal and external parties informed
· Provide regular and ad-hoc information to clients ensuring that documents and reports are accurate, consistent and dispatched to timetable
· Assist in resolving client queries regarding their portfolios or account opening
· Ensuring correspondence and reporting is clear and not misleading, technically accurate and tailored to the client’s level of knowledge and understanding
· Maintain internal management information, ensuring that it is informative, accurate, consistent and up to date
· Assist in preparing internal management information, ensuring that data is accurate, consistent and up to date
· Keep comprehensive client records and ensure that these are accurate and up to date at all times liaising effectively with colleagues in other departments, platforms & external custodians as necessary
· Liaise effectively with external custodians and providers to obtain information required for clients and their advisers
· Proficient in the use of all internal and external systems and information feeds
You will have:
· Fantastic administration skills
· You will be computer literate, specifically Excel
· You will have good attention to detail
· You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds of interest, please contact Joanna at Flair for Recruitment for more information.