Do you have prior financial services administration experience or a background in supporting financial planners?
Our client, an investment services firm, is looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their London office in their financial planning team.
- Provision of administrative support to Financial Planners
- Assisting the RFP management team with diary management and meeting notes
- Add and maintain client records and internal CRM systems in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Follow all regulatory requirements including internal procedures and training for AML, complaints and MiFID II
- Support relationships with IMs, Clients, and all other stakeholders
- Contribute to staff meetings and process improvements
- Manage all client correspondence effectively and efficiently
- You have experience working within financial services, preferably financial planning
- You are proactive, conscientious and team-focused
- You’re educated to GCSE level and above (Maths and English grade A-C)
- You have an understanding and prior professional experience of regulatory environments
If this sounds of interest, please contact Ellie at Flair for Recruitment for more information