Are you a confident and ambitious administrator? Do you have the drive to work in one of the UK’s leading investment management providers? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an ethical and sustainable investment services firm, is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their Bristol office on a 6 month FTC.
In this role you will:
- Manage correspondents and records
- Handle transfers and client payments
- Maintain team and Manager’s diary and organise meeting and travel arrangements
- Take minutes at meetings
- Collate quarterly portfolio valuations
- Create meeting packs and presentations
- You have experience in a similar role
- You are IT proficient with strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be educated to GCSE level and above (Maths grade C+)
- You have an understanding of regulatory environments
This is an opportunity to work in a gold standard Investment Management company, that focuses on building relationships and providing a forward-thinking approach to their tailored service.