Are you a confident and ambitious administrator with the drive to work in one of the UK’s leading investment management providers? Do you have experience working in a fast-paced wealth management, or financial services firm? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, an award winning investment firm, is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their talented team on a temp to perm basis.
In this role you will:
- Manage client administration processes quickly and efficiently
- Handle transfers, client on boarding, and client payments
- Collate portfolio valuation reports on a quarterly basis
- Maintain the diaries of the management and team
- Take minutes in meetings
- Provide reception cover as and when required
- You have experience working within financial services
- You are organised, with the ability to manage your time efficiently, and prioritise workload
- You will be competent in systems such as Microsoft Office, CRM, Rid and CMP
- You are able to provide client documentation to a high standard, with excellent attention to detail
- You have clear and concise communication skills, with the ability to liaise across all levels
This is an opportunity to work in a gold standard investment management company, that focuses on building relationships and providing a forward-thinking approach to their tailored service. If this sounds of interest, please contact Leah at Flair for Recruitment for more information.