Are you an enthusiastic individual with looking to start a career in an administration/secretarial role?
Our client, one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK, is seeking an Administration Assistant to join their Bristol office.
Reporting to the Partner Secretary of the Head Office, you will:
- Assist with calls, confidential documentation, filing, photocopying/scanning and travel bookings
- Type correspondence to a high level
- Assist the filing clerk with general office filing, client file set-up on the database and in hard copy version
- Be confident with minimal liaison with clients during set-up/room refresh
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as and when required
Your skills and qualifications:
- You will demonstrate enthusiasm with the desire to learn new skills, pay attention to detail and have a professional approach
- You will be proficient with IT/computer-based work, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you would like to find out more information, please email email@example.com or call 01179 706505 .