Are you an Accounts Payable professional looking for an exciting opportunity? Do you have experience in a supervisory role, within legal services?
Our client, a leading international law firm, is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their Finance team in this hands-on role.
Your responsibilities will be:
- All aspects of accounts payable, in keeping with firm policy and procedure
- Use of Chrome River to monitor, analyse and approve expenses
- Management of invoices (including international), credit and debit statements, travel expenses amongst others
- Ensuring all supplier queries and correspondence is answered promptly
- Liaising with international offices, preparing monthly statements, setting up and leading quarterly meetings
- Analysis of reports, to enable assessment of suppliers, write-offs, processes etc
- Preparing bi-monthly payment runs
Your skills and attributes:
- Solid IT skills including strong knowledge of Excel
- Problem-solving abilities, driven to investigate to resolve challenges
- Financial qualification desirable but not essential
- Able to occasionally travel (possibility of overseas travel)
- Open and collaborative style of working
- Able to manage your own personal development and training, highlighting any opportunities for further development as they arise
- Excellent communication skills, adept at interacting appropriately and constructively
- Experience evaluating areas for improvement and providing process improvements
- Strong knowledge of Chrome River and Elite 3E (or alternatively Enterprise)
If this sounds like you please apply today.