Are you an Accounts Payable Manager with experience of managing and supporting a team? Do you pride yourself on building excellent working relationships and having a flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude?
A well-known award-winning law firm is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager to join their growing finance team in their Bristol office. You’ll be joining a culture that continually strives to be as open and honest as possible, working together in a flexible and innovative environment.
- Use technical expertise to provide accurate and timely payments to suppliers
- Build and drive forward effective relationships and networks inside and outside of the firm
- Apply commercial logic in order to advise the business on best practice
- Manage direct reports to provide a quality service and ensure that the team processes and objectives align with business needs
Your skills and qualities:
- University degree (2.1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification (preferable but not essential)
- Experience in a law firm environment with experience of Accounts Payable and Legal Cashiering
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of process change leading to improvements in quality and levels of service
- Demonstrated experience in successful team leadership and management
About the firm:
- A leading law firm with an excellent reputation
- The firm is focused on diversity, inclusion and creating a positive, open culture
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits
Get in touch for more information on how to apply today.