Do you have prior experience within an accounts payable department? Do you pride yourself on your ability to deliver timely and accurate transactional work? Are you looking for a new opportunity within a friendly and hardworking team?
If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A Top-100 law firm is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team a 12-month fixed-term contract, to cover a period of maternity. The firm is looking to start the successful applicant as soon as possible and will be provided with full induction, training and support to help them hit the ground running.
- Working with the accounts payable team to manage a busy accounts payable inbox
- Checking, posting and reconciling high volumes of supplier invoices, credit notes, expenses claim forms, credit card transactions, statements and lots more
- Maintaining the integrity of the firm’s financial transactional data
- Ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with internal and external compliance requirements
- Maintaining an open line of communication and a positive relationship between the firm and its suppliers
Your skills and attributes:
- Previous experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable processes
- Customer-focused and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to work with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Able to produce accurate and consistently high-quality work
- A good understanding of HMRC’s VAT recovery processes
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If this sounds like you, apply today!