Do you have over two years experience in a finance position, ideally touching on disbursements? Are you looking to continue, or start your career in professional services?
Then this could be the role for you.
A prestigious top-100 law firm in central Bristol is looking for an Accounts Payable/Financial Assistant, to join the friendly and approachable team. You’d be key in ensuring that professional invoices are received and approved.
- Ensure the accurate posting of creditor invoices, also ensuring compliance with both SAR and AML regulations
- Ensure that professional disbursements are processed in a timely manner
- Input transactions on behalf of the wider finance department
- Build and establish strong working relationships within the firm, and key stakeholders externally
- Undertake reconciliations on receipt of Counsel Fee notes
Your skills and experience:
- You will ideally have over three years experience working in a commercial environment with experience of accounts payable, with experience of disbursements being an advantage
- You will ideally have experience within professional services (advantage)
- You have a professional, and personable attitude – and will relay this in your communication skills and email ability
- Awareness of financial regulation, and ideally Solicitors Accounts Rules
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills
Sounds like you? Then please apply today for more details.