Do you have strong educational grades? Are you keen to begin your career within an award winning financial services firm? Do you have an interest in accounts, with the drive to pursue qualifications? Then this could be the role for you.
Our client, a leading financial services firm is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their Guildford office.
In this role you will:
– Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements
– Attend to client administration including engagement letters and billing processes
– Handle the accurate processing of client’s financial data
– Reconcile bank accounts, sales, and purchase ledgers
– Prepare quarterly VAT returns
– Handle general ad hoc client administration
– You have a strong academic record
– You are an excellent communicator with the ability to build relationships with clients
– You will confidently be able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
– You are IT proficient with experience working with Microsoft Office
– Previous experience using computerised accounting packages would be advantageous
About the firm:
– An award winning and leading financial and professional services firm
– They strive to create a rewarding and fulfilling work environment, providing career development and training opportunities while promoting an appropriate work/life balance
– A culture aimed at working together to build long term relationships with their clients
If this sounds of interest, please contact Amira at Flair for Recruitment for more information.