Our award-winning legal client have an exciting opportunity to join them in a brand-new role as a Business Support Services Manager. The role is full time, permanent offering a starting salary of circa £45,000 DOE, based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will need to have strong operational management experience within a professional services environment and basic knowledge of HR processes.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee 4 main groups within the firm: Reception, Reprographics, Business Administration and PA/Document production and will sit above the Team Leaders of each group.
The role will also involve:
- Closely working with Team Leaders to provide leadership and direction, ensuring the services are delivered to a high standard
- Ensure that operating procedures and training guides mirror business and process developments
- Work closely with the Risk and Best Practice team to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Project work
- Coordinate the recruitment and induction process for new employees
- Support the delivery of firm wide Health and Safety requirements
- Organising contracts for stationary, couriers, taxis etc
- Resource planning
The role will suit someone who has worked within a legal practice (or professional services), has strong people management experience, process improvement experience and has worked within a regulated environment. You will need to be innovative, be motivated to drive projects and able to deal with Fee Earners, finding solutions to problems quickly.
Please apply today if this could be of interest.