Meet the Directors...
- Founded Flair 4 back in 2004
- Owner and Director
- 12 years Recruitment experience
- Winner of ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ at the Bristol Business Awards
- Never separated from her Blackberry and new Ipad
- Mother of 2
- Keeps the team well-nourished with plenty of home-made cakes and biscuits
- Ideal night out – hogging the mic at Karaoke.
- 14 years’ experience in recruitment
- Nicknamed ‘Milky’ – (Tiltman rhymes with Milkman)
- Keen volunteer – worked as a Hospital DJ presenter for 5 years and currently a Scout Leader
- Loves ALL boy bands and cheesecakes
- Keen runner
- The Judith Chalmers of Flair 4 – travelled all four corners of the globe, next stop Kilimanjaro
- Blessed with strong vocal chords – has 2 volumes, loud and extra loud!
- Helped Leah set up Flair 4 in 2004
- Also owns our sister company - Flair 4 IT
- Provides strategic planning
- Loves a fitness challenge - currently training to run 50 miles around Mont Blanc!
- Former rugby player, now prefers to watch matches in comfort of pub
- Born and bred in Bristol – he has contacts and connections galore
- Has been known to do a mean Frank Spencer impression.